Thursday, September 17, 2009

Awwww

Firstly a thank you to the lovely ladies who commented on my last blog. Thank you!

I'm feeling much better about it all. I really just needed to purge, get over it, go back to school and do what I've been doing well - teach! I think perhaps I need to start looking for recognition from myself, from my results, from the behaviour and learning accomplished by my students, by their successful accomplishment of IEP goals, and from getting through some days without being hit, spat on, sworn at or abused.

I might have also been helped by a teeny present that arrived unexpectedly this afternoon . . .



Thank you Coparent. You always know how to cheer me up and make me smile :). The choccies are still wrapped and waiting for when you get home and the kids are in bed!

1 comment:

  1. #1 I am SOOOOOO jealous!

    #2 What a sweetie

    #3 Enjoy - no more than you deserve!

    ReplyDelete